PORTABLE DUST SUPPRESSION / CONTROL
TERA DUST CONTROL RANGE
Preventing dust emissions during internal & external demolition, strip out and waste recycling operations is essential as the government applies stricter regulations on air quality control. In an attempt to prevent local residents and the workforce from suffering from respiratory problems, Dehaco have developed the new generation of innovative portable dust control units.
Dehaco Tera portable dust suppression units include:
- The dust suppression unit emits a fine mist of water droplets that control dust particles.
- Low pressure submersible pump within the water tank.
- Adjustable water consumption as standard.
- Adjustable fan speed / power.
- Robust design with galvanised, non-rust panels.
- Road legal trailer option.
- Non corrosive aluminium water tank 2200l.
- Mitsubishi low emission diesel engine in generator dust control models.
- Patented demto nebuliser - reduced energy consumption & no more blocked nozzles!
Please see brochure for more detailed specification and contact our experts for advice and a tailor made dust control solution.
For a smaller option please see below the Tera 25. This unit uses a gardena hose and 110v connection, its spray ranges up to 25m to combat internal spaces or particularly dusty areas.
The smallest dust suppression unit that we offer is the Tera 15, which has been particularly popular within the waste and recycling industries. Like the Tera 25, this unit uses a gardena hose and 110v connection. The spray ranges up to 15m to combat internal spaces or particularly dusty areas, the Tera 15 can be mounted up high or used from the ground as it has an adjustable tilt.