HYDRAULIC DEMOLITION SHEAR
Okada Aiyon Corporation have been manufacturing since 1938, they are established as one of the leading worldwide demolition attachment manufacturers whose demolition shears are acclaimed for their unique curved blade design resulting in excellent performance - this shear cuts through steel with complete ease, see video below!
Excellent design features include:
- Innovative curved blade design for unbeatable cutting performance.
- Tooth at the end of the jaw used to bend back RSJ beams during cutting.
- All Okada demolition shears are designed, tested and manufactured in Osaka, Japan.
- Oil flow speed valve, built into crusher cylinders, reduces cycle time - very fast operation.
- Cast body makes for a lighter attachment with superior durability.
- Short body shape - easy to operate the hydraulic shear.