ROTATING TIMBER / WOOD GRAB
Dehaco currently have the largest timber grab / wood grab range on the market, suiting from 1.2 tonne to 30 tonne excavators. All timber grabs are manufactured in The Netherlands and are used for forestry work and land clearance.
All Dehaco timber grabs / wood grabs feature:
- All timber / wood grabs feature 360° hydraulic rotation as standard.
- Twin rotation motor design for longevity as standard for 13T excavator upward.
- Comprehensive parts back up from our UK premises.
- Cushion dampening cylinders avoiding shell and frame contact.
- Twin cylinder design as standard from 14T excavator upward.
- Low noise operation.
- Heavy duty slew ring design.
- Operator friendly resulting from smooth hydraulic control.
- Hardox 400 solid tines on all timber / wood grabs.
At LDH Attachments Ltd we specialise in the supply of timber grabs / wood grabs and take pride in looking after our customers, keeping an extensive range of timber grab wear parts on the Hampshire / Surrey border which can be delivered same or next day.